Monday, March 19, 2012

i ♥ pillows!!

Last Friday I received the loveliest pillow in the mail!!  Tamiko/Strawberrylicious made such a perfectly A M A Z I N G pillow just for me!  I love the stars and pretty patches in between.  The fabrics couldn't be more perfect either.  Isn't it just spectacular!!  THANKS Tamiko!!


I've always adored Leciens Flower Sugar, and she even included a couple Lecien strawberry fabrics. YUM!




I really love how Tamiko did the back with including a zipper!!  I need to learn this trick on a future pillow.


And, here it is on the couch!!  Even my little guy is as happy as can be with our new addition!  :)

 

Also, last week I got a lovely convo from Amanda/A Crafty Fox asking me about those extra squares left over from the pillow I made.  She wondered if I'd be interested in a side swap.  I had actually already sewn them together and stippled the top.   I added the backing and binding to finish it off and it will be winging it's way to Amanda today!!   THANKS for asking to do a side swap, Amanda!!  Such a fun bonus.  :)


I really love how this one is so much different from the last one I made.  Adding a white border, and stippling it sure made it just as original.  I'm not sure if I could pick a favorite from the two. 


I used some seed cataloluge in black for the binding that I had just gotten in last week!  It is already going fast in the shop!!  I also have the white with black text. 


Doesn't it make a fun print for the binding!!


So, as you can see I've had lots of fun with pillows lately!!  They sure are addicting!!  Fast, fun and adds such a wonderful touch to the home.  I really do   pillows!!  :) 


13 comments:

  1. Kerri I love your swap pillow! and the one you received is so beautiful!! It's so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, Lucky you! These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pretty! I am excited to get the new pillow you made. Thank you, Kerri, for agreeing to swap with me :) I am SO excited for this pillow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, so glad you like it!! it did get shipped yesterday so should be at your doorstep soon. :) thanks again for asking to do a side swap!! so much fun!!

      Delete
  4. I love your pillow swap!! Oh goodness, the size and stars are gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pillow is beautiful, it seems to match your tastes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pillows and all the sweet fabrics! :) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pillows and your MUSIC!!!! Who is this?
    xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin!! The first song is called Set Fire to the Rain by Adele. :)

      Delete
  8. It's beautiful!!! I love it!! Also love the music on your blog!
    Lots of smiles!!!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love...so beautiful! Glad to have found your blog..look forward to reading more.
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautifull <3 i want one of them ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!