Tuesday, November 1, 2011

halloween

This last week has been all about Halloween in our house!! Making some cute decorations, carving pumpkins, making halloween sugar cookies and decorating them, and making caramel apples!! It has been a fun week, but I'm glad we are moving onto Thanksgiving and then Christmas!! :)


I saw this cute idea on pinterest!! My kiddos loved helping me make it!!


Paper strip pumpkins!! My friend made me these, and here is an easy peasy tutorial on how to make them!!


My sweet kiddos all dressed up in their Halloween costumes!


My little guys as star wars caracters, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, Yoda, and an Ewok! I think they look so cute!!


A Medieval princess, so pretty!!


and you have to have a witch, with a cat!! :)


A cute Halloween subway art print that Tasha printed for me (thanks!!), and a fun pom pom banner I made with Riley Blakes, Doodlebug Designs, Trick or Treat fabric!


oh so, scary pumpkins!


I hope you also had a spooktacular week like we did! See you in couple days, as I have something to show you!! :)


8 comments:

  1. Your kids all look so cute, Kerri! Wasn't it a great weather Hallowe'en? Love all of your decorations, too, especially the paper strip pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are adorable. I agree, the Star Wars theme is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your mantle! way cuter than mine!! :) the kids look so cute and we MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to Sounds Fun Mom! I'm glad you liked Erin's guest post on paper strip pumpkins. I thought it was so clever, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little ones look so cute in their costumes and I love the Halloween projects you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pumpkins look sweet by the fireplace! Love the costumes:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πολύ όμορφα όλα!!! Και η λεπτομέρει μα τον γατούλη... πολύ μου άρεσε!!! Μπράβο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for linking to my guest post on Sounds Fun Mom with the tutorial for the paper strip pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!