Tuesday, June 22, 2010

little red riding hood~ sweetly sitting on a spool!

Sweet Ariel did her magic again, and illustrated another amazingly adorable art piece for my soon to come website!! This time a Little Red Riding Hood, one of my all time favorite fairytale characters! This Little Red however, gets a little side tracked on her way to grandmothers house! She decides to take a break to do some sewing as she sits ever so sweetly on a vintage spool. She made sure to bring along some of her favorite red, aqua and pink fabrics that she had just purchased at Sew Deerly Loved, to make into a cute little project for her grandmother! :)


She will be available in my shop soon! Here she is on a white background. Hopefully she will be put on a pale pink background in the near future. :)

I think this will be a new favorite!! Can't wait to see it!! :)


Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. So so cute Kerri , I love it. Ariel does Fantastic work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait, totally incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on a Little Red Riding Hood kick myself. I think it has to do with the fact that my g-daughters love to act out this story, and the fact that I love the color red. Anyway, this is a precious illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so ca-ute! Ariel is brilliant! Can't wait to see your site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! I love her! I am off to check out Ariel too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I would love to order a fat pack of each of your prints once she is available xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Kerri, it's so cute!
    You + Ariel = awesome collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is simply the sweetest. How do you contain all that cuteness? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, so beautiful! I will have to buy this for my granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!